Thursday, March 24, 2011

FTL132 - What's up buttercup?

Before I left for Florida two weeks ago - I placed my first order from There She Goes Clear Stamps.  I've been admiring them for a while and I finally jumped in and made some purchases.  One of the stamp sets had a little thing odd with it, and I emailed the owner Jessica and she emailed me back within a 1/2 hour and said she'd send a replacement right away. WOW - what customer service!  I was quite impressed and even though it's my first order - I know I'll be a returning customer just based on the customer service alone :)

One of the sets I bought was the What's Up Buttercup? set. Such great images!  I used the Clean and Simple FTL 132 sketch to makde today's card.  I colored the flowers with my prisma pencils and used American Crafts paper.




Here's the Clean and Simple Sketch:

So, take a minute and go visit There She Goes Clear Stamps. I'm sure you'll find a thing or two there you'll really like!!

Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty card! I love the layout! I love the clean and simple look!

Meg said...

Great card--I love it in pink and in the yellow.

Glad to hear you got such great service! I got their Puppy Love set and, as advertised, I do love it! :)

jimlynn said...

WOW Maria, this is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE IT. So very pretty!
I'm not even going to try to catch up and comment on all your wonderful creations that I've missed. But I did check them out and they're all great!
Thanks so very much for the "get better" wishes. I seem to be having some good days and WILL get by more now.
Lynn

Kathy and Lucky said...

What pretty cards, love the image, will have to check out the site, TFS. I love the layout and you know I now love CAS, they just seem so elegant, pretty.

Samantha said...

Very nice cards.

I have left an award for you on my blog so please feel free to check it out
http://www.samiamcreates.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

Hey Maria,

This stamp is pretty! pretty, pretty!

I like both the cards but I do like the first card more than the second one. The paper fits in beautifully?

Off to comment on your other cards now.

xxx Monica

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! I love your clean style. The pink DP is awesome!

I haven't ordered from TSG but do have my eye on some stuff. Thank you for sharing your story of great customer service.

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty, I love the clean look.

Harriet Skelly said...

Maria I love your take on this sketch and the image and colors you used are gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails